To deposit and open a live trading account, we require you to adhere to our KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure., which you can complete by following the steps in this link.
To deposit via Bitcoin (BTC), you will need to:
1. Click "Deposit Funds".
2. Choose "Bitcoin".
3. Choose the wallet.
You can now conveniently deposit directly into your trading account without the need for an internal transfer. Just click/tap on the "Platform" button under the Add Money To section. Please note that this will only be visible if you have already created a trading account.
5. Click "Redirect me to the Payments Page"
Please note: Please use the unique address provided when you place your deposit once. we will provide you with a new "Bitcoin address every transaction you do".
Also, always keep in mind a few things:
- Before depositing, please check that you have entered the correct details.
- The transaction has gone over the usual timeframe which is "1-3 hours".
- Only enter a "Bitcoin (BTC)" wallet address.
- Entered the "Bitcoin (BTC)" wallet address we have provided you.
- If you notice any errors, please notify our support department immediately to see if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
Need assistance? We are available 24/7.
You can contact us via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.