You need to:
1. Click on "Withdraw".
2. Choose "Bitcoin (BTC)".
3. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
4. Enter your Bitcoin (BTC) address: Copy and paste this from "your Bitcoin (BTC) Wallet" to ensure its correct.
5. Click "Request Withdrawal"
Please note: Please read the below information before actioning your withdrawal.
- Before requesting a withdrawal please check that you have entered the correct details.
- Only enter a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address.
- Enter your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address.
- If you notice any errors, please notify our support department immediately to see if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of funds.
Would you like to know how long a withdrawal takes? Click here.
Need assistance? We are available 24/7.
You can contact us via live chat or send an email to email@example.com and we can assist you further.