Important Note 1
Please note: When you are using your "Debit/Credit Card" (Choosing Bitcoin via 3rd party provider) to make a payment on Hey Forex, you would be using your card to "buy Bitcoin" from our 3rd party provider and "Bitcoin" would be credited into your account.
Important Note 2
Also, so the funds can be credited, you would need to go to your "withdrawal request" on your account (on the 3rd party provider site) and "authorise" the payment.
To be able to deposit using your Credit/Debit card, you would need to go via our "3rd party provider".
To do so you will need to:
1. Click "Deposit Funds".
2. Choose the wallet.
3. Choose "Bitcoin via our 3rd party provider".
4. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
5. Click "Proceed to the Payments Page"
6. The following window will appear:
7. You will instantly receive an e-mail from us. A kind reminder to check your junk and spam folders if you cannot locate the e-mail. You would need to click "Complete My Deposit" to continue with your deposit.
8. You will be re-directed to the 3rd party provider's website to either create an account or log in to your existing account.
9. Lastly, you would need to verify your card information on the 3rd party provider's website.
When making a deposit, please keep the following in mind;
- Before depositing, please check that you have entered the correct details.
- The transaction has gone over the usual timeframe which is "1-3 hours".
- Only enter a "Bitcoin (BTC)" wallet address.
- Entered the "Bitcoin (BTC)" wallet address we have provided you.
- Authorize your payment on our 3rd party's website by going to the "Your Account" section.
- If you notice any errors, please notify our support department immediately to see if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
Need assistance? We are available 24/7.
You can contact us via live chat or send an email to email@example.com and we can assist you further.