Important Note 1
Please note: When you are using this method to make a payment on Hey Forex, you would be using your card to "buy Bitcoin" from our 3rd party provider and "Bitcoin" would be credited into your account.
To be able to deposit using your Credit/Debit card, you would need to go through our "3rd party provider". Kindly note that some regional restrictions may apply from the 3rd party's end, so this method may not be accessible to all locations.
To do so you will need to:
1. Click "Deposit Funds".
2. Choose "Bitcoin via Credit/Debit Card".
3. Select either USD or EUR as the wallet currency.
You can now conveniently deposit directly into your trading account without the need for an internal transfer. Just click/tap on the "Platform" button under the Add Money To section. Please note that this will only be visible if you have already created a trading account.
4. Enter the amount you want to deposit. ($25 is the minimum)
5. Click "Redirect me to Payments Page"
6. If it's your first time using this 3rd party platform, you would need to click "Sign up".
7. You would need to complete the KYC process and also add a credit or debit card to your account.
8. Once that is done, you would need to go back to your Hey Forex account deposit section and click "PAY".
9. If you already own an account with the 3rd party platform, click "Login".
10. You will be asked to log in to your account if you are not already signed in.
11. You will now be able to purchase Bitcoin using your credit/debit card.
12. Choose "Credit Card" as the payment method.
13. The rest of the information will be filled in automatically. You can still amend the deposit amount if you wish.
14. Tick the box next to the "Terms Of Service" and click "Pay Now".
15. Lastly, confirm your card details and click "Pay Now".
Need assistance? We are available 24/7.
You can contact us via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.