First, in order to be able to have funds available to invest, check that the below is completed first.
- You would need to have funds in your account. If you haven't made a deposit, go to your "Deposit Funds" tab to initiate a deposit.
- After your deposit is finalized, your funds will be in your Wallet.
- Now, you would need to transfer the funds to your "PAMM Investor Account" by doing an Internal Transfer. Click here to find out how.
Once the above is done, you would need to access your PAMM system in order to choose a Fund to Invest in.
- Click on "My Accounts".
- Click on the "Manage" button on your PAMM Account.
- Choose a Fund of your choice from the list provided and click "Join".
- Input the "Username" and "Password" that you received via e-mail upon creating your PAMM Account.
- Insert your preferred "Initial Investment" amount.
- Tick the box to agree to the PAMM service terms.
- Click "Invest".
Need assistance? We are available 24/7.
You can contact us via live chat or send an email to email@example.com and we can assist you further.