3. Choose the wallet.
6. Use the unique address provided when you place your deposit once. We will provide you with a new USDT (Tether/ERC20) address for every transaction you do.
- Always send funds to the exact USDT (Tether/ERC20) address that will generate for you during the deposit process.
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
- You can monitor the transaction by pasting the USDT (Tether/ERC20) address to https://blockchair.com/. It usually takes 1-3 hours for your transaction to be confirmed.
- When you deposit via USDT (Tether/ERC20), you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin.
Need assistance? We are available 24/7.
You can contact us via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.