The Investor can decide "top up" his/her investment at any time. The Investor would need to create a Deposit request to the Money Manager. The Money Manager then has 24 hours to approve the request. If the request is not addressed by that time frame, it will be credited automatically.
- Go to "My Accounts".
- Select your "PAMM Investor Account" from the list of your accounts.
- Click the "Action" button.
- Select the Fund you would like to withdraw the money from.
- Click "Deposit".
- Insert the amount you would like to deposit.
- A deposit request will be sent to the Money Manager. If the Money Manager won't take action on the request, the withdrawal will be processed automatically after 24 hours.
Need assistance? We are available 24/7.
You can contact us via live chat or send an email to email@example.com and we can assist you further.